Lettings and Property Management
- We listen to our clients and their onward plans
- We tailor our marketing strategies to maximise the value of our client’s property whilst being mindful of their overall personal circumstances
- We use photography to create a high standard of visual marketing, together with a 3D floor plan
- We can assist with organising an EPC, which will be required to market the property and legal requirements such as Gas Safety Certificates, etc
- We advertise each property through the most recognised property portals (Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation) as well as from our own website (which is fully responsive - with easy access from both mobile, tablet and pcs)
- We produce a printed marketing campaign which we send to our comprehensive applicant database, targeting specific tenants that match the property’s key features
- We initiate a marketing campaign using advertising, both in print (newspaper/leaflets) and through online mediums (website/newsletter/email campaigns)
- We use Social Media to maximise exposure (through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
Once interest is established through this comprehensive marketing plan, we offer:-
- Our company manages all of your property needs in one place. Whether marketing, viewing coordination, property maintenance, contracts and accounts, we handle all matters directly, under one roof.
- Accompanied 6 day a week viewings, with our professional viewing coordinators
- We establish feedback at the viewing, followed by further insightful feedback with 36 hours of the viewing (where possible) and share this directly with the Landlord in an open and honest manner.
- All offers are backed up by robust referencing process to enable the Landlord to feel confident in their decision on who should rent their home
- We offer bespoke services, dependent upon the Landlord’s needs, those being: fully managed; rent processing and find tenant only services
- We also offer documentation services only, to provide a legally compliant document for Landlords that source their own tenants
- We undertake a detailed third party inventory, with photographic evidence, to begin the tenancy. This is referenced in the check-out process to protect the Landlord and their assets
- We offer a property maintenance support team, local to the property that are able to handle emergencies and general maintenance requirements
- We offer an inspection of the property every 3 months, during the tenancy to ensure that the property is being maintained to the correct standards. We email a full report to the Landlord for information and guidance.
- We manage renewals for both fully managed and let-only clients as required
"We want to thank all of the wonderful team at D&S for their exceptional service in selling our home. We have never known better in over 20 house moves. Your approach was informed, optimistic and encouraging. In only 4 months since we came to you we have completed a very satisfactory sale. We are delighted to recommend Douglas & Simmons as the best we know."