- Stunning bespoke handmade open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Range of high quality built-in appliances, including steam oven, two single ovens, microwave, wine cooler and separate tall fridge and freezer
- Spacious sitting room with feature fireplace
- Family/playroom or snug and separate study
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite
- Guest bedroom with en-suite
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Good sized integral garage
- Landscaped gardens with patios
- Electronically controlled gated entrance
Stradbroke is a superbly designed detached property constructed by a local developer. This property has been built to an exacting specification offering the best of modern living.
This impressive detached family home offers particularly versatile, well planned and presented accommodation. Arranged over two floor the ground floor affords a generous entrance hallway with oak staircase and flooring, a spacious well proportioned living room with feature fireplace, family/playroom/snug and a good sized study. A focal point of the property is a stunning bespoke kitchen/dining/family room c.30ft with high quality fittings and integral appliances. The ground floor accommodation is further complemented with a cloakroom and separate utility/boot room. To the first floor the master bedroom and guest bedroom both afford high quality en suites. In additional 3 further double bedrooms are all served by a luxuriously appointed family bathroom featuring a separate shower cubicle and bath.
Outside the property affords electric gates opening out onto landscaped gardens c.0.25 acre, and driveway parking for a number of vehicles leading to a large single integral garage.
To be determined.
"As first time buyers, it was great to have a helpful and understanding team on hand to deal with the purchase. Diane was great at getting things pushed along up the chain leading to a problem free transaction. She was also understanding and patient while we arranged our mortgage, which took longer than expected due to our first time buyer situation."