- Superb equestrian facilities c.3.5 acres with stabling, menage and post and rail paddocks
- No onward chain
- Detached double barn style garage
- Detached office fully networked for business use with cloakroom and kitchen area
- Over half an acre of well maintained formal gardens, plus delightful communal gardens and lake
- Stunning semi rural location with outstanding countryside views
- Modern high quality fixtures and fittings
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 with en suite facilities
- Close to bridleways, golf courses and equestrian centres
- Close to good schooling, road networks and amenities
Equestrian property adjacent to open fields and perfect outriding. Forming part of an exclusive development of a former Dairy farm, Lake Barn is a stunning Cotswold stone barn conversion and equestrian property finished and presented to an extremely high standard throughout. Enjoying an outstanding semi-rural location just under a mile from amenities, this delightful property benefits from stunning far reaching views over the surrounding rolling countryside towards the Lambourn Downs. Next to a newly refurbished lake which is a haven for wildlife, the spacious, light and airy accommodation of the barn flows over two floors, in a largely open plan format. On the ground floor, commencing with a vaulted dining hall featuring a glass and steel staircase and full length glazed doors to the front and rear grounds; there is a sleek and modern open plan kitchen/breakfast room with a range of integrated appliances, a reception area/study flooded with light, a utility room and cloakroom. There is also a generous sitting room with high ceilings featuring a 'through' wood burning stove, and a further dining/family room with double folding doors overlooking the south facing elevation towards a delightful natural lake connecting you to the beautiful views. There is also an inviting guest suite. To the first floor there is a master bedroom suite with en suite wet room, 2 further double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside over half an acre of mature gardens provide a driveway, detached double garage and a purpose built detached office/fifth bedroom with a kitchen area and WC, all fully networked for business use. In addition the property boasts excellent equestrian facilities with c.3.5 acres of beautifully maintained post and rail paddocks which include 2 field shelters, mains fed water troughs, electricity supply, a high quality fenced 30' x 40' all weather FlexiRide ménage, 4 Redmire loose boxes, hay barn, tractor store and a covered utility area and seperate Shepherd's hut.
"Very experienced agents who go above and beyond to ensure my house moves have run smoothly having instructed them on three properties over the last ten or so years. A very obliging team available to help with every detail of my sale and purchase"