- Adjacent to playing fields
- First floor bathroom and ground floor shower room
- Modern kitchen/dining room
- Generous sitting room (currently divided into two rooms which could be utilised a ground floor bedroom/family room)
- 3 first floor bedrooms
- 3/4 size garage in the garden for storage
- Parking on street to the front
- Excellent village with a good range of amenities
- Close to Oxford and Abingdon
- Possibility of renting a garage in nearby block via the VWHDC
This spacious three bedroom terraced property is situated in this desirable village located between Abingdon and Oxford, with an attractive outlook to the rear over open playing fields. The property is constructed of a non-traditional construction, with the current generous sitting room divided into two separate but very usable rooms; there is also a modern fitted kitchen/dining room and a downstairs shower room, as well as three good sized bedrooms to the first floor and a bathroom. The property also benefits from a small 3/4 sized garage in the garden which is useful for storage of garden furniture or bikes, and parking is normally available on street to the front of the property in the cul-de-sac also. Further attractions include an enclosed rear garden with a decked area which offers scope for further improvement, and an open plan front garden which is laid to lawn. There may be the possibility of renting a garage located in a nearby block as the vendor previously had, (further discussions would need to be made via the VWHDC). EPC -C.
Agents note: Most non-traditionally constructed homes are still mortgageable. Please ask to speak to our experienced mortgage advisor if you require clarification, or assistance finding a suitable mortgage.
"Professional, friendly team who work proactively to achieve a successful outcome on behalf of seller and buyer"