- Excellent first time buy or investment property
- Off street parking to front
- No onward chain
- Refitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Refitted bathroom with shower over the bath
- Neutrally carpeted and decorated
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to Didcot Parkway (London Paddington c.45 mins)
- Nicely presented
This extremely well appointed two bedroom terraced house situated at the end of a quiet close, offered for sale with the benefit of a modern refitted kitchen with dining area, as well as a good sized sitting room and entrance hall, with two good sized first floor bedrooms and a refitted bathroom with a shower over the bath. The property is offered for sale with two parking spaces available to the front of the property as well as a private enclosed rear garden. An excellent first time buy or investment acquisition; the property has been a successful rental property for the current owner. EER-D.
All mains services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
"This was the third property we have now sold through Douglas and Simmons, and we continue to be happy with the service they provide. As a small developer we value their input and support. From design stage, through to the marketing of the property the team have provided us with a critical market insight so that we can achieve the best price for the development."