- Stunning bespoke handmade open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Range of high quality built-in appliances, including steam oven, two single ovens, microwave, wine cooler and separate tall fridge and freezer
- Spacious sitting room with feature fireplace
- Family/playroom or snug and separate study
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite
- Guest bedroom with en-suite
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Good sized integral garage
- Landscaped gardens with patios
- Electronically controlled gated entrance
An exclusive development of just two superb five double bedroom substantial detached homes c.2983 sq. ft. each enjoying generous professionally landscaped plots of c. 0.25 of an acre behind electronically controlled gated entrances within this highly sought after village, due for completion Summer 2017.
This impressive detached family home offers particularly versatile, well planned and presented accommodation. Arranged over two floor the ground floor affords a generous entrance hallway with oak staircase and flooring, a spacious well proportioned living room with feature fireplace, family/playroom/snug and a good sized study. A focal point of the property is a stunning bespoke kitchen/dining/family room c.30ft with high quality fittings and integral appliances. The ground floor accommodation is further complemented with a cloakroom and separate utility/boot room. To the first floor the master bedroom and guest bedroom both afford high quality en suites. In additional 3 further double bedrooms are all served by a luxuriously appointed family bathroom featuring a separate shower cubicle and bath.
Outside the property affords electric gates opening out onto landscaped gardens c.0.25 acre, and driveway parking for a number of vehicles leading to a large single integral garage.
To be determined.
"Throughout the whole time since I first approached Douglas and Simmons I have been quite amazed at the support, commitment, trust and quiet professional encouragement shown in this whole exercise. I have had no such experience with any of our previous estate agents over the last 40 years"