- Private and enclosed westerly facing rear garden
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Dining room
- Utility and cloak room
- Master suite with dressing room and ensuite
- 2 further good sized bedrooms
- Study / potential bedroom
- Attached garage and off road parking
- Gas fired central heating
This spacious and tidily presented three bedroom chalet style property situated in a quiet and sought after close forming part of this highly desirable downland village, comes to the market with the added benefit of no onward chain.
The accommodation offers 3 extremely good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor; the master suite affording a dressing room and en suite. The ground floor comprises good sized sitting room featuring an open fireplace, a separate dining room, study and kitchen. The accommodation is further complemented with a
cloak room and useful utility. Outside the property enjoys an enclosed, westerly facing private garden ( c.57ft x 28ft ) to the rear with an attached garage and off road parking to the front.
All main services connected
Gas fired central heating to radiators
"Professional, friendly team who work proactively to achieve a successful outcome on behalf of seller and buyer"